Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marko2911

Aantal berichten : 2
Punten : 4
Reputatie : 0
Registratiedatum : 2010-01-29

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi, My Name is Marko

User name : Marko

Mod / Admin : Moderator.

Forum / Ingame : An Ingame Moderator.

Well Before We Start i Heard that staff is full .. but i still want to try...

Why we should to make u Mod or Admin: I Think That Beacuse Im Realy Nice to ppl , i love to help ppl especialy starters... i play this server about 4-5 hours a day.. i kno it sounds addicted but its not its just cool Very Happy ... The main reason of me being a mod is helping people i know u gonna say '' you can help without being a mod '' but i dont agree with that.. i mean its true u can but ,u still cant help as u can if youre a mod...So Thats My Application I Hope You Make Me A Moderator Smile I Will Enjoy Sharin My TIme With You!!

GOODBYE : Marko
Back to top Go down
marko2911

Registratiedatum : 2010-01-29

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Oh Ye I Forgot TO Add : I Already Voted and im planing of making a video about the server and with that getting more people on Smile THANK YOU : MARKO
Back to top Go down
ragers

Registratiedatum : 2009-12-09

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:29 am

hi its me ragers, as you know i have played this game for over a year and when ever i am on internet i go on it and i always help people if they need help i dont swear im haxxx said to get there whilst i can i am very supportive and will help anyone and if i was to become a mod i wont just mute and ban i will put ti up to vote to mute or jail them and if i dont like that which i like every one i wont just do it i will ask them to be carfel what they say and you know me very well i am very well manord and i am always on and have played for a very long time so please if you possibly could Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1